Need some ideas to kickstart your writing? Check out these five autumn-themed prompts from our blog editor :)
- Write a poem or story that centers around a seasonal fruit; apples, cranberries, figs, grapes, pears, pomegranates are in season right now!
- The winds are pretty strong where I am right now! Write something about what’s floating in the air; leaves, trash, good feelings, you name it.
- Write a “how to” process without saying what is being made.
- Changing seasons means changing weather means changing wardrobes. Does the weather where you live affect your wardrobe at all? Write a story about your favorite item of clothing during this time of year.
- Use the following words in your work: brisk, ring, cascade.